Friday, September 2, 2011

10 Things That Make Me Happy:)

1. Family: My family is so awesome. They're always there, whether it be to encourage, motivate, or just to laugh with. I wouldn't trade my family for anything.
2. Water: Swimming, snorkeling, tubing, boating,...the list could go on forever! There's so many fun activities in water. 
3. Smoothies: This drink must be man's finiest creation. I'd seriously drink a smoothie for every meal if i could. My favorite flavor is Wild Berry at the Crazy Bean.  
4. Friends: Life is so much fuller with friends. With true friends, it doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing, I have a good time just because they're there.
5. Running and hiking: I've always been able to "restore my soul" while I'm doing one of these. They relax and calm me. Whenever I'm having a horrible day I'll just go outside and run around.
6. Little kids: It doesn't matter what age or personality, little kids can make anyone smile. They do the funniest things! Little kids are so cute and innocent.
7. Puppies: Its no wonder why dogs are man's best friends. They are by far the most amazing pets. Puppies are so playful, loving, and loyal.
8. Food: I'm so glad there is food. I love sampling a variety of dishes from different cultures and areas. Each is so unique.
9. Others: I really like to make other people's day better. Its a good feeling when you know you made someone else happy.
10. Traveling: Traveling and trying new things makes me happy. I never want to live the same day twice; I like to see new places, do new things, meet new people, and just get out of my comfort zone. Experiences help create what kind of person you are.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful list, Carly - I would have to say that many on your list are on mine as well :) Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete